Many people choose for donations to be collected for their favoured charity in lieu of floral tributes.
To make the process of donating to the charity as easy as possible we can receive donations in the following ways:
- A locked donation box is normally available at the funeral service where money and cheques can be placed.
- Cheques (made payable to the charity or E Hill & Son Donation Account) may be posted directly to ourselves at E Hill & Son Funeral Directors, Fairfield House, Defford Road, Pershore, WR10 1HZ.
- Paid by debit card via the telephone, on 01386 552141.
- Paid directly to E Hill & Son Donations Account via bank transfer. (Account No: 00050304, Sort Code: 30-93-11)
- Downloadable Gift Aid Forms can be found in the ‘Useful Resources’ section of our website.
Please make sure that you let us know who the donation is in memory of.