Here is a summary of the services we offer:
A twenty four hour call out service every day of the year.
- All religious or non religious denominations catered for.
- Taking the funeral instructions in the comfort of your own home or ours. Weekends included.
- Personal supervision throughout.
- Homely business premises with a private chapel of rest. (Viewing by appointment)
- High quality Ford Hearse and Limousine. (With air conditioning)
- Provision of floral tributes, order of service and the administration of donations.
- Organisation of personal touches, see Resources Tab for more information.
- Guidance with memorials.
- Pre-paid funeral arrangements, see the Pre-paid Funeral Plans Tab.
- Guidance with Social Fund funerals.
Members of the NAFD (Click image for more information)
Displaying this symbol demonstrates to you that we are members of the National Association of Funeral Directors. The association was founded in 1905 as the British Undertakers Association, becoming the NAFD in 1936. It has stood for all these years as the lead association in the funeral service sector, supporting and campaigning for higher standards within the profession.
The National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors is another leading association whose members are all independent Funeral Directors. Like the NAFD, SAIF has stringent conditions for its membership and all members must adhere to a strict Code of Practice.